Stress Management Techniques

EFT or Tapping

EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), also known as Tapping, applies gentle tapping on various meridian points while focusing thoughts on pain, uncomfortable emotions, memories, cravings or any other problem.  Negative emotions are felt through a disruption of the body’s energy flow, which frequently causes illness, physical pain, depression, anxiety, fear, anger, etc. Tapping these points then releases the blockage or imbalance and allows the energy to flow freely through the body. Our bodies are powerful energy-systems with the inherent ability to heal. EFT aids and facilitates this process of re-balancing and healing thus often relieving psychological stress and physical pain. For lasting change, health needs to be addressed as a whole; we cannot effectively treat the symptom without addressing the cause. EFT is proving to be a powerful, well researched and easy to learn and apply technique shown to work when all else fails.

 

Many of life’s difficulties are a result of underlying, unresolved and often unconscious emotions and beliefs caused by a disruption in the body's energy system. With EFT, we address various symptoms such as performance issues in sports, school, business, or the arts, problems with relationships, or finances, weight loss and maintenance, anxiety, depression, PTSD, addictions, pain, and others.  [ learn more ]

 

EMO, Energy in Motion

EMO, Energy in Motion, was previously known as EmoTrance. It is a simple natural process of transforming our emotional state. It works by paying attention to the physical sensations and feelings in the body and using intention to soften and flow. This releases the internal pressure of blocked emotions such as anger, fear, guilt & shame, worry, sadness, grief and restores the flow of new positive emotions, such as acceptance, relaxation, happiness, clarity, love and understanding. It all comes down to the fact that 'it's all energy' and simply a question of 'is it flowing?' or 'is it blocked?' Although this is very simple, the implications of this understanding are far reaching and profound.  [ learn more ]

 

PSYCH-K®

PSYCH-K® is a powerful set of processes which assist the subconscious mind to re-write self-limiting subconscious beliefs into life-enhancing subconscious beliefs.

Many of us experience self-sabotaging behaviors as a result of self-limiting beliefs. These behaviors frequently affect one’s ability to be successful in their personal lives and in business. These sub-conscious beliefs are often the programs that inadvertently lead people to frustration, despair and exasperation in their lives.

Most methods for creating change rely on the conscious mind processes, namely will power and insight to make change. For example, habits are within the domain of the subconscious mind. Typically we use 5% of our mind to attempt to change a habit or other behavior. The other 95% (the subconscious mind) is busy running out dated programs that sabotage our success. That is why consciously promoting a change of habit is difficult if not impossible most of the time. When the conscious mind wanders and drifts the old habit or pattern takes control again. A more powerful way to create lasting changes is through changing the beliefs on a subconscious level.

PSYCH-K® offers people an easy and effective way to change these sub conscious programs (beliefs) and as a result change the way they behave, feel, and interact with others in their life. [learn more ]

Matrix Reimprinting

Matrix Reimprinting (MR) is a Meridian Tapping Therapy that evolved from the popular self-help technique Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT). It is effective for the treatment of emotional or physical issues; it can also be used to manifest your goals and dreams.

 

Like its predecessors, Matrix Reimprinting also uses the meridian system that has been used in acupuncture for thousands of years. EFT has a long and impressive history of resolving physical and emotional health issues. The way it works is that you bring to mind and verbalize, in a specific manner, an issue that you want to work with.

 

At the same time you tap on points on your meridians with your fingers, and this releases stress and trauma from the body’s energy system, allowing the body-mind to return to a healthy physical and emotional state. Results for EFT have always been phenomenal, and have far and reaching positive consequences for our Western medical model of healing. [ learn more ]

 

  • Facebook Social Icon

© by Noble Being 2018   •  website design: chrismoledesign.com